CORDENONS STARDREAM VISTA
Cordenons Stardream - Pearl & Dream
Available weights (g/m2): 120g, 285g
Available sizes: A4 (cm. 21x29,7), A3 (cm. 29,7x42), SRA3 (cm. 32x45), cm. 33x48,2
Papers and paperboards realized with ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) wood-free primary pulp, pulp-tinted and finely coated with pearlescent pigments.
The main characteristic is the particular multicolour surface, that gives unusual pearlescent, metallic, iridescent or shimmering effects that change chromatic dominant depending to the observation angle.
Cordenons Stardream paper is ideal for Greeting Cards and Invitations, Covers, Annual reports and Essays, Catalogues, Brochures, Prestigious Editions, Calendars, Luxury Packaging, Covering, Tags, Inserts, Display boxes, Menus, Shopping Bags, Passepartout and others.
- FSC® certified (FSC-C012975)
- Recyclable or recoverable in the form of energy
- Neutral pH (cold extraction)
- Pulp bleached using ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) process
- EN71/3 Safety of Toys (migration of certain elements)
- 94/62/CE (permitted levels of heavy metal content in packaging)
Cordenons Stardream - Technical Sheet
You can download the technical sheet of the paper Cordenons Stardream by clicking here