Cordenons Notturno - Totalblack
Papers and paperboards produced with a high content of pre-consumer and post-consumer secondary fibres and of ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) wood-free primary pulp, tinted in the pulp and on the surface; the 700 grams is laminated off-line.
Intense colouring, uniform and vellum finish, good stiffness and folding resistance, good surface sizing.
Cordenons Notturno paper is ideal for Sample books, Packaging, Albums, Display-boxes, Photo mounts, Tags, End papers, Covers and others.
- Recyclable or recoverable in the form of energy
- Pulp bleached using ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) process
- EN71/3 Safety of Toys (migration of certain elements)
- 94/62/CE (permitted levels of heavy metal content in packaging)
- It contains pre and post consumer fibers
Cordenons Notturno - Technical Sheet
You can download the technical sheet of the paper Cordenons Notturno by clicking here