Cordenons Formosa - Index board
Papers and paperboards produced with a high composition of pre-consumer and post-consumer secondary fibres and of ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) wood free primary, pulp-tinted.
Characterised by a regular surface, a superior printability and flexibility when used for conversion applications.
Cordenons Formosa paper is ideal for Separators, Hanging folders, Files, Office folders, Tabs, Inserts, Promotional flyers and others
- Alkaline reserve > 2%
- Recyclable or recoverable in the form of energy
- Neutral pH (cold extraction)
- Pulp bleached using ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) process
- EN71/3 Safety of Toys (migration of certain elements)
- 94/62/CE (permitted levels of heavy metal content in packaging)
- It contains pre and post consumer fibers
Cordenons Formosa - Technical Sheet
You can download the technical sheet of the paper Cordenons Formosa by clicking here