CORDENONS REEF BLACK
Cordenons Reef - Luxury & Touch
Available weights (g/m2): 120g, 260g, 330g
Available sizes: A4 (cm. 21x29,7), A3 (cm. 29,7x42), SRA3 (cm. 32x45), cm. 33x48,2
Papers and paperboards realized with ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) wood-free primary pulp from responsible sources.
Pulp-tinted and characterized by a special coating, Reef offers a unique tactile effect.
Its texture evokes fine sands, live rock and corals.
Cordenons Reef paper is ideal for Luxury Packaging, Covering, Shopping Bags, Prestigious Editions, Essays, Catalogues, Brochures, Covers, Annual Reports, Menus, Calendars, Greeting Cards and Invitations, Tags, Inserts, Display boxes and others.
- FSC® certified (FSC-C012975)
- Recyclable or recoverable in the form of energy
- Neutral pH (cold extraction)
- Pulp bleached using ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) process
- EN71/3 Safety of Toys (migration of certain elements)
- 94/62/CE (permitted levels of heavy metal content in packaging)
Cordenons Reef - Technical Sheet
You can download the technical sheet of the paper Cordenons Reef by clicking here