CORDENONS MONNALISA PREMIUM WHITE
Cordenons Monnalisa - HI-Print
Colour: Premium White
Available weights (g/m2): 135g, 280g, 350g
Available sizes: A4 (cm. 21x29,7), A3 (cm. 29,7x42), SRA3 (cm. 32x45), cm. 33x48,2
Papers and paperboards produced with ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) wood-free primary pulp responsible sources.
Leading features of this special coated paper are the excellent whiteness and the great stiffness in high substances.
The surface is natural with smooth finish, this paper has a good opacity, a “good hand” and a great folding and creasing resistance.
Both the paper sides are off-line treated with a special matt coating that allows a high Ink Hold Out for brilliant images with great detail and contrast.
Paper ideal for Prestigious Editions, Luxury Packaging, Covers, Catalogues, Menus, Calendars, Greeting Cards and Invitations, Annual Report and Monographs, Shopping Bags and others.
- FSC® certified (FSC-C012975)
- Alkaline reserve > 2%
- Recyclable or recoverable in the form of energy
- Neutral pH (cold extraction)
- Pulp bleached using ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) process
- EN71/3 Safety of Toys (migration of certain elements)
- 94/62/CE (permitted levels of heavy metal content in packaging)
- Acid Free
Cordenons Monnalisa - Technical Sheet
You can download the technical sheet of the paper Cordenons Monnalisa by clicking here