CORDENONS MALMERO NOIR
Cordenons Malmero - Colour
Available weights (g/m2): 300g
Available sizes: A4 (cm. 21x29,7), A3 (cm. 29,7x42), SRA3 (cm. 32x45), cm. 33x48,2
Papers and paperboards realized with ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) wood-free primary pulp, pulp-tinted.
Weights 250 and 300 grams are laminated off-line.
Intense colouring, no double face, excellent lookthrough, wove finish, excellent stiffness and folding resistance, particularly for laminated versions, good light fastness, good surface sizing.
Cordenons Malmero paper is ideal for Covers, Menus, Tags, End papers, Greeting cards, Packaging, Brochures, Inserts, Calendars, Sample books and others.
- FSC® certified (FSC-C012975)
- Recyclable or recoverable in the form of energy
- Pulp bleached using ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) process
- EN71/3 Safety of Toys (migration of certain elements)
- 94/62/CE (permitted levels of heavy metal content in packaging)
Cordenons Malmero - Technical Sheet
You can download the technical sheet of the paper Cordenons Malmero by clicking here