CORDENONS FLORA TABACCO
Cordenons Flora - Ecofriendly
Available weights (g/m2): 130g, 240g
Available sizes: A4 (cm. 21x29,7), A3 (cm. 29,7x42), SRA3 (cm. 32x45), cm. 33x48,2
Papers and paperboards, produced with the 30% of wood-free secondary de-inked pulp, the 60% of wood-free primary pulp and the 10% of cotton fibres.
The paper is lightly “speckled” except for Gardenia.
Cordenons Flora paper is ideal for Catalogues, Calendars, Covers, Greeting Cards and Invitations, Letterheads, Menus, Tags, Editions, Endpapers, Packaging, Annual papers and Essays, Display boxes, Passepartout and others.
- FSC® certified (FSC-C012975)
- Recyclable or recoverable in the form of energy
- Neutral pH (cold extraction)
- Pulp bleached using ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) process
- EN71/3 Safety of Toys (migration of certain elements)
- 94/62/CE (permitted levels of heavy metal content in packaging)
- It contains cotton fibers
- It contains post consumer fibers
Cordenons Flora - Technical Sheet
You can download the technical sheet of the paper Cordenons Flora by clicking here