CORDENONS DALI' CAMOSCIO
Cordenons Dalì - Felt Marked
Available weights (g/m2): 200g, 240g, 285g, 360g
Available sizes: A4 (cm. 21x29,7), A3 (cm. 29,7x42), SRA3 (cm. 32x45)
Papers and paperboards produced with ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) wood-free primary pulp, pulp-tinted.
Cordenons Dalì papers are felt marked on both sides.
Excellent stiffness and folding rigidity, bulk is VSA over 1.4, good resistance to creasing and folding, good light-fastness and excellent surface sizing.
Cordenons Dalì papers are ideal for Catalogues, Calendars, Covers, Greeting Cards and Invitations, Letterheads, Menus, Tags, Editions, End papers, Packaging, Annual reports, Monographs, Display-boxes and others.
- Recyclable or recoverable in the form of energy
- Neutral pH (cold extraction)
- Pulp bleached using ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) process
- EN71/3 Safety of Toys (migration of certain elements)
- 94/62/CE (permitted levels of heavy metal content in packaging)
Cordenons Dalì - Technical Sheet
You can download the technical sheet of the paper Cordenons Dalì by clicking here