CORDENONS CANALETTO GRANAGROSSA BIANCO
Cordenons Canaletto Granagrossa - Felt Marked
Available weights (g/m2): 125g, 300g
Available sizes: A4 (cm. 21x29,7), A3 (cm. 29,7x42), SRA3 (cm. 32x45), cm. 33x48,2
Papers and paperboards produced with the 20% of cotton and the 80% of ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) wood-free primary pulp.
Papers are felt marked on both sides.
Excellent stiffness, bulk and folding rigidity, good resistance to creasing and folding, good light-fastness and excellent surface sizing with natural gelatine.
Cordenons Canaletto paper is ideal for Catalogues, Calendars, Covers, Greeting cards and Invitations, Letterheads, Menus, Tags, Editions, End papers, Packaging, Annual Reports, Monographs, Display-boxes and others.
- Recyclable or recoverable in the form of energy
- Neutral pH (cold extraction)
- Pulp bleached using ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) process
- EN71/3 Safety of Toys (migration of certain elements)
- 94/62/CE (permitted levels of heavy metal content in packaging)
- Acid Free
- It contains cotton fibers
Cordenons Canaletto Granagrossa - Technical Sheet
You can download the technical sheet of the paper Cordenons Canaletto Granagrossa by clicking here